Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced and uses a 12-point font.
- Citations comply with OSCOLA (The Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in 'Ensuring a Blind Review' have been followed.
All manuscripts published in CYELP are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution − Non-Commercial − No Derivatives 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy and redistribute their work in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes provided the original work and source are appropriately cited.
For all manuscripts published in CYELP, the copyright remains with the author(s). This means that the author(s) grant the right of first publication to the Yearbook, while retaining the copyright to their manuscripts (accepted for publication or published in CYELP), and may republish these, in full or in part, in other publications, books or materials. However, the following conditions should be met:
– the manuscript is published open access;
– when reusing the manuscript, the original source of publication must be properly acknowledged and referenced;
– the manuscript remains published by CYELP on its website;
– the manuscript is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution − Non Commercial − No Derivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. CYELP is committed to ensuring protection of all personal information in its possession and meeting the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).